I bought a PDF Instruction Guide, will my materials come in the mail?
- No. The PDF guides are an instantly downloadable product made available at the time of purchase. You'll also receive a link in your email to download the PDF. In the guide I outline which items you'll need to buy on your own, so read through it entirely before heading to your local craft store. This means I will not be sending you any additional items with the instruction guide for these products.
What craft stores do you recommend?
- It depends on your area, but I frequent Hobby Lobby, Joann Fabrics, Michaels Crafts and Amazon for my supplies. I also purchase embroidery accessories from Etsy and fellow embroidery shops on IG.
I'm struggling with some of the stitches, can you help?
- I can certainly do my best to, shoot me a message through the contact page and I'll try and help out to guide you
Can I sell my finished art after making one of your patterns?
- No. While I appreciate that you love my work, you are not permitted to reproduce or sell my patterns, nor are you permitted to reproduce or sell finished products based on my patterns.
What if I want a friend to use the PDF pattern?
- Please direct them to the website to purchase a pattern for themselves. I'm so glad you want to share my product, but it took a lot of work to make these patterns for your use.